Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ps CS3

I downloaded photoshop CS3 yesterday, and I feel like a third grader trying to wrap my mind around War and Peace. Of course, I immediately started playing with colors and filters. This daisy has been color-adjusted, twirled, sphericalized, underpainted, and I don't remember what else. I could amuse myself with some of the funky fun features for months, but I'm also determined to learn the important technical stuff, too.

All you photogs in the crowd, feel free to share your success secrets and favorite features! (And please use small words. Thank you.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kazcath said...

Wow! Very nice effects there. Congratulations on a successful first effort! I believe I had a different reaction when I first installed CS2.. .. something more like throwing it across the room :-). But, we have grown much through this love-hate relationship, CS2 and I. . . Glad you have joined the club!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Lacey Lichi said...

Hey there! Congrats on the book release! I would really like to read it. And yes, the cover art is gorgeous. Photoshop is a scary beast sometimes! I like some of the actions you can buy that make it much easier- check out Kubota and Totally Rad Actions. I'm sorry I've been away for so long! I always enjoy your site when I come by.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I love CS3...it is my very best friend! :) Lovely shot and editing! :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger MaryAnn Ashley said...

CS3 is great... I'm the sharpen & gaussian blur queen!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home