Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Colorado

On June 30, Luke returned from nine months in Ivory Coast, West Africa. The next day we drove to Colorado where we spent a week with my sister's family. This is Luke listening to an outdoor concert by the band, America.

Obligatory Fourth of July fireworks shots--only this show happened on the 3rd.



The next morning we watched the parade. The floats are lots of fun, but most of my favorite shots were of children.


The Lion's Head area of Vail has been completely remodeled to resemble a European village.






Summer in Colorado means beautiful flowers everywhere.

(My apologies to Robert for posting these all at once. Don't hate me forever, okay?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I do hope his transition is OK...it can be terribly hard and there can be a struggle. These images are wonderful...I love the windows. Quite nice!!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great fireworks shots -- much better than the ones I got this weekend! I love all the shots, and I'm glad you shared them :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Love all the shots. The fireworks are my favorite though...

5:47 PM  
Blogger Lacey Lichi said...

I haven't been on forever and am truly enjoying what I see. I've said it before, and I'll say it many more times- you have such a great eye. Beautiful pictures. Very moving. Love it!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home