Sunday, July 27, 2008

Seattle

I've only posted a few shots from my trip to Seattle. Here are some more.

Three men on a ferry.
View from the Bainbridge Island Ferry.

Me and Grace on the return trip. (Space Needle and Seattle skyline in the background.)
Best clam chowder ever.
Jubilee band practice.



Entrance to Gypsy Cottage. Grace painted the sign. :)
These buds looked like they'd been gilded.

Sunset at Golden Gardens

This family was watching the sunset not far from us.
She spotted me taking her picture.
Apparently she didn't mind.
Curtis and Grace watching the sunset.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Jeanne, this just isn't fair. You can't go and unload so many wonderful shots all at once and expect me to take them all in and properly comment. But I'll try...at least on some. I love the composition of the seagull; We ate at the Ivars and hand fed the seagulls french fries on our first trip to Seattle. And yes, the chowder was wonderful; I love that first shot of the Jubilee band practice; I LOVE the picture of the sharp flower and Grace blurred but smiling; The little girl spotting you and smiling for you is precious; and the sunsets are gorgeous. There, I did it. Thanks for sharing these. I'm going to have to come back multiple times to take all these in. :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Wonderful imagery Jeanne!

I love each one....does the bad Jubilee have a my space or a way to listen to their music?

10:07 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Awesome shots! Thank you for your comments on my blog and for your prayers. They were very much felt on Saturday during the service (even if my latest post doesn't show it).

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home