Saturday, June 20, 2009

TCBC Retreat April 24-25

Much to my honor and delight, the women of Trinity Chapel Bible Church invited me to speak at their spring retreat. On my way to the retreat center in Glen Rose, Texas, I met Heather Goodman for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Dallas. After lunch we posed for a few wind-blown portraits.
Colorful, creative table decorations
The women arriving.
Andrea McCarthy performing a powerful skit. (She also created the wonderful Parting the Waters book trailer!)
Beautiful worship.
Bouncy Jesus and a Tootsie Roll. (Ask Tina Howard.)
TJ loves her husband.
Artistic response.
Such a sweet time connecting with each other and Jesus (the real One, not the bouncy one). Lots of laughter and tears. Thanks, ladies, for inviting me. I loved being with you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We loved having you, Jeanne!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home