Saturday, January 03, 2009

Introducing Dr. George Damoff

Isn't he cute?
In the hood. (Yo.)
"You're gonna make it after all . . . " Oh, wait. You already did.
I'Kuai and Jenny Hung prepared a fabulous Chinese luncheon at their lovely home in George's honor.



George had to play for his supper.
Before he moved to America from Taiwan, I'Kuai sang John Denver songs to learn English. He still loves them.
"Country roads, take me home . . ."
George played, I'Kuai sang, and this little cutie danced.
After the concert, we lingered around tea and pleasant conversation.
Congratulations, Dr. Damoff. I'm so proud of you! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

How very exciting! Congratulations to George.

And by the way, we got the book. Can't wait to read it now. Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Damoff said...

Yay! So glad you got it. I hope it arrived in time for Christmas.

Thanks for the congrats. Happy New Year to you, too!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Great pics! What an accomplishment!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Way to go Dr. Damoff! That is an accomplishment!

I loved your book Jeanne - thank you for sharing the journey.

Kathy F.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Congrats that's quite and accomplishment! The pics are great too. The food ones made me hungry :-)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home