Friday, May 02, 2008

Tons o' Sudsy Fun

Erin Lambers, the potter I featured in my Christmas Platter post, recently gave me a bag full of beautiful, fragrant, artisan soaps and an assignment. Her mom makes the soap and wanted photographs for contests and advertising. The goal was to capture the soap's artistry and sudsiness. Yesterday my neighbor and her daughter came over, and we went on a soap shooting spree. I'm very pleased with the results.
Amanda was the perfect model--natural, cooperative, and so cute.
Suds!
Artistry.
The soaps are wonderfully scented, so I added flowers to suggest fragrance.
Who wants to wash hands? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad & Stacey said...

Those soaps look fabulous! Makes me want to get all sudsy!:)

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanne:


Where can I buy some of those soaps? They are georgeous.

Craig in Dallas.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home