Thursday, April 24, 2008

Green is good for you


Yesterday evening George went out to his garden to harvest some broccoli for dinner. Since it is clearly green, we had to take it's portrait before steaming it.

Oh, and in case you're thinking I'm spoiled to have a husband who grows fresh vegetables, he'd also been simmering a roast in the crock pot all day with homegrown herbs, diced sweet potatoes, and portabella mushrooms. So, yeah. You were right. I'm spoiled. But healthy!

For more Project Green, visit Anna Carson's photo blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carletta said...

Ah, a man who can cook - and does!
The brocilli is an excellent choice for project green.
He's holding it like a perfect bouquet!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Clearly George is a good man and a good gardener. Nice photo. I love the twirly skirt below too. So creative.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I'm jealous of that dinner!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Lacey Lichi said...

MMMmmmmm. That sounds delicious. I must admit that I'm part of that spoiled clan too. But he's Italian and the cooking isn't always what I'd call healthy!
Those pictures should be on a veggie campaign.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home