Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Project Looking Through

Here's my first photo for Project Looking Through. I took this one a month ago in an old stone church on an island off the coast of Croatia.
If you'd like to play along, visit Mark's blog to add your name and blog. Then start posting photographs that somehow embody the theme "looking through." I already had this photo, but I think the idea is to find and photograph new images. It's a great way to encourage observation.

I may mix it up with old and new shots. We'll see. Meanwhile, you should join the fun!

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen Coutu said...

That's a great photo! I love the muted colors and soft lighting.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

This is one of my favorites. Thanks for joining.

This is a very inviting look. Makes me want to step through.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Carletta said...

This has a very serene look to it -I love the color of the door.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Alix said...

I love this, great colours. That door is so inviting I really want to walk through it.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Damoff said...

Thanks, everyone, for stopping by and for your kinds words. :)

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect characterization for this project--"embodying the theme of looking through...".

Encouraging observation, yes...I'm seeing "more" to life these days through the lens of a camera. But at least I'm REALLY s.e.e.i.n.g.!

:)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home