Monday, July 21, 2008

PB Final: Artsy



I had a busy weekend and didn't get to do much online. Saturday I attended a bridal shower in a home that might as well be a modern art gallery. Original artwork everywhere you looked--walls, table surfaces, tops of cabinets. I took lots of pictures (and even managed to include a few of the bride opening gifts and such--good thing since that was the point). I liked these for Project Black.

Now I need to go to Anna Carson Photography and catch up on everyone else's entries!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I love how you're always looking around. So now the question comes up again as to what to post when one of these projects ends. Fortunately we always seem to find something.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Carletta said...

They are all unique; but I love that first piece.
It looks like a very eclectic collection - hope we see more.
Great shots.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home