Saturday, June 07, 2008

Project Blue 6: Swings and Swimsuits






Ever since Project Blue started, I've had my eye on our neighbor's blue swing set. Yesterday afternoon when I saw her outside with her daughters, both wearing blue swimsuits, I just bopped on over with my camera. My neighbor is accustomed to my photographic randomness, so she didn't bat an eye when I explained my mission. When I stopped shooting, she asked, "Are you sure you got enough blue?"

Not only did I capture enough blue, I gave their family some crazy-neighbor fodder for dinner conversation. :)

For more Project Blue, visit the lovely and talented Anna Carson.

7 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Great story! How wonderful that a) they don't think you're completely nuts and turn you in; b) they are so willing to help you out. I need neighbors more like that. Anyhow, these pictures are so cute. And fun. I'm sure their mommy will be getting a copy so it was a win win situation. I have no idea what I'll shoot next, but the pursuit is fun. I've added you to my reader so I won't miss any posts from here on in. :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Love the shots of the little ones! I've got some pictures of my younger cousins swinging and playing on their tire swing from the last time we were together. These shots are great for Project Blue!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Carletta said...

You captured some very candid shots of these little darlings and I'm sure the dinner conversation was filled with "how lucky we are!"

11:25 AM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Absolutely delightful. Beautiful children and great Blue. Love the one of the baby with such a concentrated expression by the pool.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Aren't they cute? I like each of them! That last one is cute...I tend to like things VERY, VERY close up! I am glad you are having fun and I hope your neighbor came on to look at your work and your blue! I am sure she will love these!

5:17 PM  
Blogger lynn said...

What adorable little girls! Perfect for project blue. I scrolled down and enjoyed all your blue entries!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

I bet every neighbor wishes they had somebody who could take such wonderful photos of their kids. These are wonderful.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home