Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Project Blue 3: Blue Sky, Yellow Sun(flowers)

Okay, so, I went out to the garden to photograph the bluebird house and fell in love with these flowers. George planted two varieties of sunflowers amidst the vegetables, purely for visual effect. (Gotta love an artistic biologist!) I had to stand on a chair to take their portraits, because they're already over seven feet tall.
Blue may be playing a supporting role, but I'd say it deserves an Oscar for making the sunflowers shine.

Visit Anna Carson Photography to view more Project Blue!

7 Comments:

Blogger Christy Amular said...

I agree, blue brings out the best in yellow!
Lovely shots! :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

I'm glad you found a chair because these were well worth it. They are prefect against the blue background. I'm enjoying your work when I come visit here.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Carletta said...

Gorgeous shots!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

I love sunflowers and the blue sky just enhances their beauty.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lacey Lichi said...

And the Oscar goes to. . . THE BLUE!!! Wouldn't be the same without it! I love the first shot. It's just happy.

10:46 PM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Love these shots. Sunflowers just have a happy look about them.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

The sunflowers are beautiful! And I love the touch of blue...

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home