Sunday, April 08, 2007

Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference

I took the following photographs at Mount Hermon Christian Conference Center near Santa Cruz, California.

Towering redwoods

Andy McGuire of Moody Press and Andy Meisenheimer of Zondervan (aka Andy Squared)

Sunlit greenery

Tina Howard, Leslie Wilson, me, Mick Silva, BJ Hamrick and Madison Richards

Cherry blossoms

Simon and Melanie from Ireland

The view

Caroline Coleman and me

Or maybe these are cherry blossoms?

Andy Squared + Dave Long = Triple Fun

Great climbing/thinking tree

Our very calm and in no way reproachable cabin: TJ Wilson, Tina Howard, me, Leslie Wilson, and Mary DeMuth

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am willing to bet that Simon and Melanie from Ireland have awesome accents.

Lovely photos :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mary DeMuth said...

Thanks for posting those photos of fun, jeanne dear. Please let Curtis and Grace I just finished writing my acknowledgment page for my latest novel. I thanked them for their love story.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Damoff said...

They and their accents were delightful, Elizabeth. I could have listened to them all day.

Mary, that's beyond amazing. They'll be thrilled to the core. Thanks so much!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Lynda Meyers said...

Oh what fun!

I am amazed and honored to be pictured with you all - but most of all to count you as friends.

Thanks for the worship, the dancing, and the laughs!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Mike Duran said...

The "thinking tree" has a hewn limb.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Damoff said...

The honor is ours as well, MadiSlash. :)

Actually, Mike, that's the branch I sat on to think . . .

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home